sharing your ideas with others
So you’ve got a great idea! Now you need to share it with others to give it real life and power. This might mean a speech or presentation to your Peers, a Manager, or an Investor.
How do you take your ideas and transfer your passion and in such a way that it is understood and shared by others?
A two part podcast by Lisa B Marshall, the Public Speaker (Quick and Dirty Tips) gives a great “starting with a blank sheet” technique for preparing a speech. While your presentation will not be a speech as described in these podcasts, the process that Lisa describes could easily be adapted and is a great starting point. During the Podcast Lisa covers the following points:
- Step One – Brainstorm Descriptive Adjectives
- Step Two – Defining Your Descriptive Adjectives
- Step Three – Telling Your Stories
- Step Four – Fleshing Out Your Stories
- Step Five – Pulling It All Together
Now – go share your ideas with the world.